Rosin Tech Go 2.0
25% Lighter Than the Original Rosin Tech Go!
The Rosin Tech Go Portable Rosin Press is not a press design that’s easily improved upon… but we’ve found a way. We started by overhauling the frame, drafting up a sleeker, sexier design that offers more rigid ruggedness with improved support. Part of this frame’s strength comes from the fact that it’s crafted from one solid piece of high-grade aluminum, then reinforced with internal supportive ribbing similar to what’s used in high performance aircraft.
The improved design also allows you to tuck the power chord within the frame for a cleaner visual aesthetic. Weighing in at a mere 9.5 pounds, it’s 25% lighter than the original Rosin Tech Go model. The handle was redesigned with ergonomics in mind, allowing for more comfort while a smoother mechanical action makes the entire pressing process more enjoyable.
The Rosin Tech Go 2 also works gripping silicone material into its base for added stability. You can expect the same generous temperature range of 0° to 415°F, digital temperature and automatic timer controls, and an intense 700 pounds of pressure perfect for extraction on the go. The Rosin Tech Go 2 uses ample 2” x 2.25” solid aluminum dual heat plates to deliver the perfect combination of heat, duration and pressure, anytime, anywhere.
- 2” x 2.25” Solid Aluminum Dual Heat Plates
- Temperature Range: 0° - 415°F
- Digital temperature control and digital automatic timer
- 700 lbs. of pressure
- Portable size; travel friendly
- Capacity: can press up to 2 grams* of plant material (*subject to factors including density, quality, etc.)
- Weight: 9.5 lbs.
Preferred Bag Sizes: 1.25” x 3.25” Filter Bags or 2” x 3.5” Filter Bags
- Electrical: 110 Volts | 150 Watts | 2A
- Shipping Dimensions: 12.5” x 7.25” x 8.75”
- Lightweight: 9.5 lbs.
- Operation manual included