Optic Foliar Watts
Optic Foliar WATTS allows the plant to utilize additional energy provided to the plant through sunlight and supplemental HID lighting. Thus allowing the plant to optimize the Calvin Cycle and exponentially increase growth rates that lead to improved yields! High quality hydroponic lights and ballasts are key to growing plants successfully. Using Optic Foliar WATTS will allow for better light usage and efficiency within the plant, and dramatically increase growth rates.
WATTS stimulates chlorophyll/ chloroplast production, increasing the ATP cycle in the leaves also known as the ‘molecular unit of currency of intercellular energy’. Optic Foliar WATTS can thus be used to turbocharge plant growth and light efficiency within the mesophyll layer of the leaves, resulting in faster and greater nutrient uptake.
- Will not curl, damage or burn leaves
- Works with your lights to affect increased growth and nutrient uptake from the root zone.
- Results in bushier healthier plants, being ‘pushed’ into early development of flowers for bigger yields at harvest.
- Spray while lights are on
- Do no adjust pH of foliar spray
- Long term stability when mixed
- Can also add atak or natural pesticide (link) to mix for multipurpose solution
- Can also add pesticide / fungicide
- Can also be used on cuttings / seedlings
- Measure 1 Litre or 1 Gallon of water.
- Add 7.5 ml/1.5 teaspoon of TRANSPORT, WATTS & REV for each litre of water.
- For Gallon Mixture add 30 ml/1 oz of Transport for each Gallon of water.
- Mist cuttings and seedlings on alternating days.
- Spray leaves until covered and wet 2-3 times per week throughout growth stage and up to week 4 of flower.
- Can be mixed and stored long term. Store in a cool dark place away from heat and light.