Koppert - Horiver Sticky Polysterene Cards - Yellow
For trapping and monitoring different flying insects
With grid for easy counting (10x25cm)
Cut-out for easy and quick application (10x25cm)
Mode of action
Insect pests are attracted to the colour of the sticky trap and get caught in the glue.
Use Horiver for trapping and monitoring of different flying insects.
- Yellow: whiteflies, thrips, fungus gnats, leaf miners
- Blue: thrips
- Black: Tuta absoluta
Polysterene cards coated with wet sticky glue.
Available colours and sizes
- Yellow: 10x25cm; 20x25cm; 25x40cm
- Blue: 10x25cm; 20x25cm; 25x40cm
- Black: 25x40 cm
Numbers per package
- 10x25 cm: 10 pieces
- 20x25 cm: 22 pieces
- 25x40 cm: 12 pieces
- Outer cards with glue at one side only
- Place traps in areas with high risk of pest infestation such as areas near doors, gable ends and lateral ventilation openings
- Attach traps to wires or sticks at max. 30 cm above the crop and adjust height when plants are growing
- Do not place traps in-between the plants as parasitic wasps will then also be trapped
- For Tuta absoluta place black traps 15-25 cm above the ground for young plants and 50 cm above the ground for mature plants
- Replace the traps when largely covered by insects and/or debris
- For monitoring use one Horiver per 200 m2
- For trapping in hotspots use one Horiver per 2 to 20 m2
- For trapping Tuta absoluta use at least one Horiver trap per 100 m2
Watch Video Here --> HOW TO USE
Yellow Horiver can be used in combination with Natutec Scout for easy identification and counting of insects trapped.
See Best before date.
In a cool, dry place.