Gaia Green Kelp Meal 1-0-2
GAIA GREEN Kelp Meal is a rich source of available plant nutrients and is known to help improve soil structure and water holding capacity.
The idea of using kelp as fertilizer and soil amendment has persisted for thousands of years. Long before the advent of modern agricultural practices, farmers gathered seaweed to spread in their crops. The magic of Kelp Meal isn’t in its NPK; rather, it’s the abundant trace elements and minerals, the improvements to soil structure and water holding capacity, and the long-lasting benefits that provide the most value.
- Long lasting non-synthetic fertilizer and soil amendment
- Helps improve soil structure and water holding capacity
- Forms cross-linked organic chelates with nutrients, which helps prevent nutrient leaching
- Readily available nutrients
- Provides benefits for years after the initial application
Total Nitrogen (N)…………1.0%
Soluble Potash (K2O)……..3.0%
Derived from: North Atlantic Kelp (Ascophyllum nodosum)
How to Use:
In gardens, landscapes, and lawn: Apply up to 20 kg per 200 m2 (44 lbs per 2169 ft2). Gently work into soil surface once a month or as desired.
Pre-mixing soil for hanging baskets, potted plants, and planter boxes: Apply 30 ml per 4 L (3 tbsp per gallon) of soil or growing medium.
Top dressing hanging baskets, potted plants, and planter boxes: Apply 10 ml per 4 L (1 tbsp per gallon) of soil or growing medium. Apply once a month or as desired.