AC Infinity Cloudline S4 Quiet Inline Duct Fan System With Speed Controller 4" - 205 CFM
- Designed to quietly ventilate grow tents, transfer heating/cooling to rooms, circulate fresh air, and cool AV closets.
- Features an 8-speed manual controller utilizing PWM. See T-Series for temperature and humidity controls.
- Mixed flow design combined with a PWM-controlled EC-motor for a truly quiet and energy efficient performance.
- Kit also includes corded AC power adapter, installation manual, and all necessary mounting hardware.
- Duct Size: 4” | Dimensions: 6.9 x 11.9 x 7.4 in. | Airflow: 205 CFM | Noise: 28 dBA | Bearings: Dual Ball
The duct fan system is designed to quietly cool AV equipment rooms and closets, and to ventilate various air circulation and exhaust projects. Features an inline speed controller utilizing PWM-technology. Containing an inline mixed-flow design, the duct fan can maintain airflow even in high static pressure applications. Contains an EC-motor for a quiet and energy efficient performance. The motor box containing the fan’s impeller and blades can be detached from the mounted frame for easy cleaning and maintenance. Complete kit includes one duct fan unit, one inline speed controller, installation manual, and all necessary mounting hardware.
PRECISE SPEED CONTROLLER
The inline speed controller enables you to set the duct fan’s speed to optimal noise and airflow levels for various environments. Unlike common AC-powered duct fans that suppresses voltage to control fan speeds, this duct fan features an EC-motor that is precisely controlled using PWM (Pulse Width Modulation). This technology enables the fan's motor to be able to run smoothly at extremely low RPM speeds without generating motor noises and heat as seen on variable voltage controllers. Eight speed options are available with power switch, and backup memory. This S4 model can be connected to the smart controller of the CLOUDLINE T4 to share the same programming and power source.
QUIET AND ENERGY EFFICIENT DESIGN
The inline fan features a mixed flow design using a stator blade and dual hydrodynamic wind circles. This gives it a high static pressure rating, enabling it to deliver airflow even in applications where air movement is being restricted. The motor houses dual ball bearings rated at 67,000 hours which allows the duct fan unit to be mounted in any direction. The unit is IP44 rated to be highly resistant to dust and liquids, and performs well even in harsh environments.